2.10.2014

Graphics


Hello! Totally overdue...
I've been slacking off with blogging for awhile so I might be taking a bit of a break to get re-inspired. I can't stand posting half-ass posts lol. Might change the layout but I'll probably keep the header. What do you guys think? 
Woohoo! I'm glad I finally bought this aztec cardigan. It always takes me awhile to conform to certain trends and some I can't get into (creepers! can't pull them off). But I love love love big baggy cardigans and prints so it was only a matter of time before I caved :). I decided to wear neutrals 
.....
graphic top | Oasap  
aztec cardigan | Oasap
camel high waist shorts | Plato's Closet
black heels | Kohl's
arrow necklace | Forever 21

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh you look gorgeous, loving the cardigan xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I am so obsessed with the colour of your shorts xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cardigan is amazing! And I'm the same. Certain trends take me a while to get into.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great cardi!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awsome style!! love the cardigan xx

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look, the cardigan is my fav! And your hair is to die for :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! :)